Radius Innovation & Development is seeking a talented and experienced Staff Mechanical Engineer to join our Waltham studio. The Staff Mechanical Engineer PD is responsible for participating in product development teams. In this role, the candidate will bring to bear world class engineering knowledge, creativity, product development experience, planning, and communication skills to deliver winning solutions for clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in engineering efforts on product development teams and be responsible for the quality and content of engineering deliverables
- Have skills in the essential engineering tools used in product development (sketching, CAD, prototyping, FEA a plus, DFM, FMEA, etc)
- Conceptualize ways of providing new and improved value to our customers
- Contribute engineering knowledge and experience to product development projects
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and professional guidance
- Promote a results oriented culture of teamwork, respect, excellence, integrity and accountability
- Identify strategic opportunities
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Science or Technology
- 1 to 5 years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Radius is an award-winning firm that develops products from design through manufacturing for top clients in the consumer, healthcare, industrial, and packaging markets. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, and fun environment with excellent salary and benefits.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.