Radius Innovation & Development is searching for a unique and talented Senior Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in product development to join our Waltham studio. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a history of creative problem solving, mastery of engineering principles, and practical knowledge of manufacturing processes. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for product development are essential to our teams.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage early in the proposal process to help assess and understand clients’ needs.
- Provide electrical engineering input for project planning, budgeting, risk management.
- Participate on product development teams with responsibility for the quality and content of electrical engineering project work, including interaction and collaboration with clients.
- Contribute engineering knowledge and experience on a wide range of early-stage projects, including technical feasibility, architecture generation, power budgeting, etc.
- Circuit development and analysis, including schematics and simulation, component specification, BOM development, and sourcing.
- Inform, oversee, and review PCB layouts.
- Manage the project work of additional on-site or remote team members.
- Liaise with contract manufacturers, including manufacturing quality and test planning.
- Bring-up and qualify PCBs and systems.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and professional guidance.
- Promote a results-oriented culture of teamwork, respect, excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- Conceptualize ways of providing new and improved value to our customers.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 4 years experience in a design environment.
- At least 4 years of electronics experience taking board level products successfully from design to production in audio and video consumer electronics.
- Experience with high-speed microprocessors and interfaces such as DDR, PCI, USB, Serial Interfaces, Fiber Channel, etc.
- Experience in high-speed circuit board design, design for manufacturability, and able to perform timing analysis for logic design.
Radius is an award-winning firm that develops products from design through manufacturing for top clients in the consumer, healthcare, industrial, and packaging markets. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, and fun environment with excellent salary and benefits.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.