Radius (A Jabil Company) is a global strategy and innovation consulting firm serving the IoT, Digital, consumer, healthcare, packaging, and commercial/industrial markets. At Radius, our secret ingredient is our people. We hire talented individuals with a passion for delivering results that know how to discover, design, develop and deliver products that are better than anything on the market today. We build multi-disciplinary teams of business strategists, researchers, designers, human factors specialists, engineers, quality, and manufacturing experts who thrive on solving our clients’ most complex challenges for bringing successful products to market.
Join our award-winning team if you want to sharpen your skills and geek out on a variety of projects. It goes without saying; we offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with plenty of growth opportunities, excellent compensation, and benefits.
Our Strategy practice focuses on the integration of deep consumer insights and business strategies to deliver outcome-based business and product design strategies. Our team of talented MBAs and Ethnographic Researchers works collaboratively across our disciplines to deliver meaningful innovation that creates value and improves people’s lives.
This position reports to the Director of Innovation, with collaborative interaction with our disciplines of Design, Research, Engineering and Business Development.
- Participate in shaping and growing the Strategy practice to deliver consistent, high-value insights and outcomes
- Lead strategy projects end-to-end by developing strategy frameworks, forming a hypothesis, collecting and analyzing the data to draw strategic insights and pitch actionable ideas to clients to deliver to the project goals
- Lead programs that are both stand-alone research & strategy, and programs with an integrated offering
- Maintain and deploy a wide range of methodologies, frameworks, and toolkits to address each unique client and program opportunity
- Represent the Strategy practice in internal and external business development, and in external promotional activities
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong strategic, creative and conceptual skills
- Solid working knowledge and experience in business strategy and research including financial 10k analysis, competitive analysis, segmentation, market sizing, etc.
- Depth in experience in qualitative research utilizing ethnographic, interview and observation-based methodologies
- Ability to design and facilitate effective workshops for the diverse client and industry types
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Skilled in critical thinking and synthesis of diverse inputs/insights into actionable strategies
- Solid command of verbal and written communication, with refined interpersonal skills
- Skilled in shaping effective and influential client presentationsAbility to lead in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate strong people skills and generosity in supporting and mentoring team members, elevating the studio culture
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA or Masters in Strategic Management, Marketing desired
- 10+ years of experience in leading management or innovation consulting firm or equivalent strategy roles
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on product and business strategy
- Design Thinking experience is a plus experience with IoT, digital, software, and consumer electronics markets is a plus
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.