Business Development Manager Product Development Services
Radius is a global innovation and development consulting firm serving the healthcare, packaging, and consumer and commercial/industrial markets. At Radius, our secret ingredient is our people. We hire talented individuals with a passion for delivering results that know how to design, develop and deliver products that are better than anything on the market today. We build multi-disciplinary teams of product strategists, researchers, designers, human factors specialists, engineers, quality, and manufacturing experts who thrive on solving our clients’ most complex challenges for bringing successful products to market.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with plenty of growth opportunities, excellent compensation, and benefits.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated business development professional to join our team. This role will report to the Global Director, Business Development with significant interface among Radius’ leadership, program personnel across the offices, and our Jabil colleagues. The Business Development Manager is a key component of Radius’ growth strategy and will need to be a strategic, resilient, and self-motivated “hunter” with a drive to continually prospect and grow relationships with high-level (C-level, SVP, VP, Director) targets to identify and generate new business for Radius.
This is a highly visible and dynamic position whose focus will be on Radius site specific and global organizational initiatives.
- Identify key targets with the account directions and business leadership
- Continually prospect for new business– in person, through social media, by phone, and at select industry events
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with leadership, account directors, and our technical teams to bring the opportunities to a successful close
- Consistently track activities and opportunities through our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals, nurture leads and cultivate strong relationships that enable you to meet or exceed your sales quota
- Share market insights to help guide our growth strategy and ensure our capabilities continue to match the needs of the market
- Bachelor’s degree plus comparable experience; technical background a plus
- 5+ years of demonstrated success with long-lead, large sales and consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a consulting / professional services environment
- A well-rounded knowledge of the product development process, including product research & strategy, human factors design, industrial design, and manufacturing
- Ability to gain access to and develop relationships with managers and executives in your target clients
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis; the role may require significant travel at times
- Ability to convey complex subject matter in a smart, polished way
- Excellent problem solver and creative thinker
- Outstanding verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, solve problems, and exercise good judgement and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound business judgement and negotiation skills
- Team player
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.