Radius Innovation & Development is looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated business development professional to join our Waltham studio. As part of the management team, you will proactively contribute to the strategic direction of Radius, growing new and existing clients, and the quality of the firm’s services and deliverables. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth of the firm through continual sale as well as identification and qualification of new potential customers. This individual will provide strategic planning and relationship management for ongoing client program efforts.
This is a highly visible and dynamic position whose focus will be on Radius site specific and global organizational initiatives.
- Coordinate and administer the business development function including the targeting, prospecting, forecasting, tracking and strategic response to customer RFP’s to support the closure of business and sustained customer satisfaction
- Maintain an aggressive approach to the generation of high level BD leads and business opportunities
- Represent business development function in internal deliberation
- Participate in the formulation of corporate strategies, goals and objectives
- Promote design, engineering and manufacturing excellence to secure meaningful business opportunities for competitive advantages for the company and its clients
- Provide direction and product development leadership to both clients and staff in all appropriate operational and program product development activities
- Establish a focused and committed attitude towards identifying and managing the risk aspects in all BD efforts to support our company goal of building a reputation for practical and reliable real world product development application
- General account management and support of ongoing product development programs including, client liaison and communication, strategic consultation, timeline management, identification and timely response to all program scope changes, risk management assessment, and the quality of the deliverable and the effective delivery and presentation of the work
- Serve as a liaison with the design, engineering and manufacturing entities of the firm to help identify and address any problem areas, provide direction and offer any assistance that may be required to accomplish the mission for the completion of the projects
- Assist in the identifying, managing and supporting of all product development and manufacturing opportunities with Nypro/Jabil
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
This role requires an individual who demonstrates flexibility in the consulting subject matter in which they need to operate and yet has a polished, not over-bearing, delivery style. More specifically, the candidate will have the following skills:
- Advanced consultative selling skills and experience in selling integrated solutions and services
- Extensive knowledge of the product development process
- Firm understanding of consumer needs, branding, technology and manufacturing methods
- Identification of key potential customers who value the Radius business proposition
- Ability to recognize, make contact, and develop strategic relationships with the key decision making management personnel as relates to outsourcing product development programs
- Strategic provision of client needs and company services to the client by building a long-term, open, trusting and mutually beneficial relationship
- Ensuring that all communication with the client is of the highest quality
- People, client and third party management skills
- Strong leadership qualities, collaborative work ethic and a great sense of humor
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.