We are looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated business development professional to join our team. This role will report to the Vice President of Business Development with significant interface with leadership and program personnel in other Radius offices. As part of the management team, you will proactively contribute to the strategic direction of Radius, growing new and existing clients, and the quality of the firm’s services and deliverables. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth of the firm through continual sale as well as identification and qualification of new potential customers. This individual will provide strategic planning and relationship management for ongoing client program efforts.
This is a highly visible and dynamic position whose focus will be on Radius site-specific and global organizational initiatives.
- Coordinate and administer the business development function including the targeting, prospecting, forecasting, tracking and strategic response to customer RFP’s to support the closure of business and sustained customer satisfaction
- Maintain an aggressive approach to the generation of high level BD leads and business opportunities
- Represent business development function in internal deliberation
- Participate in the formulation of corporate strategies, goals and objectives
- Promote design, engineering and manufacturing excellence to secure meaningful business opportunities for competitive advantages for the company and its clients
- Provide direction and product development leadership to both clients and staff in all appropriate operational and program product development activities
- Establish a focused and committed attitude towards identifying and managing the risk aspects in all BD efforts to support our company goal of building a reputation for practical and reliable real world product development application
- General account management and support of ongoing product development programs including, client liaison and communication, strategic consultation, timeline management, identification and timely response to all program scope changes, risk management assessment, and the quality of the deliverable and the effective delivery and presentation of the work
- Serve as a liaison with the design, engineering and manufacturing entities of the firm to help identify and address any problem areas, provide direction and offer any assistance that may be required to accomplish the mission for the completion of the projects
- Assist in the identifying, managing and supporting of all product development and manufacturing opportunities with Nypro/Jabil
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree from four-year university; Technical Degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, self-starter, requires little supervision.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Radius is an award-winning firm that develops products from design through manufacturing for top clients in the consumer, healthcare, industrial, and packaging markets. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, and fun environment with excellent salary and benefits.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.