WHAT TO MAKE AND WHY DISCOVER | DESIGN
MANUFACTURING IMPLEMENTATIONINNOVATION. REALIZED. Through the Radius Effect
You never want to contact a customer and tell them you’re having a problem with your suppliers or manufacturers. This is simply bad for your business, brand, and longevity. This is why we have in-house experts with real connections to the best industry manufacturers and suppliers.
We work with these critical business components to ensure that your product can be delivered. We step through every aspect of the production and manufacturing life cycle to nail down the deliverables and requirements. We iterate this over and over again to ensure that everyone knows what success looks and feels like.
Included in the manufacturing implement phase are detailed purchasing requirements, detailed product specifications, detailed delivery schedules, and detailed success plans. Our experts work with manufacturers and suppliers to identify any problems and then to understand what caused these problems. We do this early in the delivery cycle to ensure that these problems do not delay getting your product to customers.
Every piece of detail is considered and nothing is overlooked.
Early Supplier Involvement
- Identify viable manufacturing technologies
- Provide design for manufacturing and assembly input
- Develop and engage supply chain
Plan Alpha/Beta Build Support
- Procure prototype tooling & parts
- EQ testing and Design Verification
- Low to medium volume cGMP manufaturing & assembly
Production Qualification & Launch
- Supply chain strategy and capital equipment procurement support
- Develop & execute installation, operation, and qualification plans
- Implement changes to improve manufacturability/field issues
- Cost reduction efforts